About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world. I'm Tricia Gloria Nabaye, on a mission to advocate for gender equality, human rights, and democratic governance through the lens of feminist intersectional practices. With nine years of experience, I've honed my skills to be a force for positive change. My strengths lie in problem-solving and effective cross-cultural collaboration, and I thrive in leadership roles. My analytical perspective ensures that my advocacy is data-driven and impactful. My primary focus is on feminist leadership consulting, where I provide valuable insight and guidance. I also offer rapporteur services, ensuring that essential discussions are documented and shared. As a feminist researcher, my deep commitment lies in addressing gender issues, empowering women and girls, and advancing public policy advocacy. I'm a visionary dedicated to shaping the future of advocacy with a strong focus on human rights. Join me in our journey to drive positive change. Together, we can build a world where gender equality and human rights are at the forefront, ensuring a more inclusive and just society for all.

Friday, January 22, 2016

TO TAKE OFFENSE OR NOT.

DANIEL 3:17-18"If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the furnace of blazing fire; and He will deliver us out of your hand, O king. 18"But even if He does not, let it be known to you, O king, that we are not going to serve your gods or worship the golden image that you have set up."

Many times, we lose our patience with God and we end up in a position of irritability towards God and man.Granted that things always do not go as planned in our lives and they cause us to question not only God's protection over our lives but also God's existence in our lives. So then we become irrational in a couple of decisions we make after that, because we feel we have been offended by God.

But when you witness the confidence, brevity and faithfulness in the words of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednago in the ability of their God to deliver them and how they were ready for anything regardless of whether the Lord came to their rescue or not.

Today, my phone(my baby) gave me a feel of what it means to delight in any circumstance that the Lord presents, Yes, it was ringing and Yes, it was picked from my bed when I had taken a bathroom break from reading a book. So there I was, irritated with the fact that it could disappear in a moment's time yet still be available through the night and through the day. I was then about to find cause to blame God, but the Daniel 3:17-18 brought me back to reason, you see the word of God is capable of correcting, rebuking and admonishing us according to 2 Timothy.

So, I sat and ask the Lord, that he be my everything, granted that I was sad-mad that my phone had been stolen, I was glad that I could say, "Whether I get my phone or not, I was going to delight in the Lord." It was not a case of deliverance but a case of know my God. I was sure of who I was serving and the things that He can do to bring me to my desired end. So I was going to enjoy the flames as they burn with in me and I was not going to take offense about it.

I hope you too are enjoying the truth that the Lord has your best interests at heart and not even the flames of life's difficulties can make you hold God accountable to unfaithfulness.

Write to me

Name

Email *

Message *